Dr. Jerome Groopman, How Doctors Think.
I need to remember this.
by Mandy Cave
Quinoa Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies by Janice Amee’s Gluten-Free
These are gluten-free and can be made dairy-free and egg-free as well! They are light and fluffy with no added oils!
- 1 cup GF flour mix
- 3/4 cup Quinoa flakes (or old-fashioned gluten-free uncooked oatmeal, if you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (Sucanat or organic cane sugar) OR *1/4 cup agave, honey or pure maple syrup
- 3/4 – 1 cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- **1/3 cup Natural peanut butter
- ***1 egg or 1/4 cup egg whites or 1/4 cup egg alternative
- 1/4 cup milk (your choice)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a cookie sheet.
In one bowl measure and whisk together the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, measure and whip the liquid ingredients together. Then combine. Scoop the size cookie you’d like onto the prepared cookie sheet and flatten slightly with your fingers or the back of the spoon since they won’t spread as they would with butter.
Bake 10 – 12 minutes, but no longer or they might dry out!
Makes approximately 20 – 24 cookies (depending on the size). Cool on a rack and place in an airtight container. They’re also yummy if reheated slightly in the microwave.
For More Recipes Like This One, Check Out: www.JaniceAmeesGlutenFree.com
A cloudy walk.
Cashew chicken…lots of great recipes!
Paleo Breakfast Muffins 🙌#picstitch #paleo #cleaneating #healthyeats
Top Pharmaceutical Products by US Retail Sales in 2011
Compiled and Produced by the Njardarson Group (The University of Arizona): Edon Vitaku, Elizabeth A. Ilardi, Jon T. Njardarson